1. Experience in statistical analysis, sampling, and predictive modeling.
2. Master degree in Statistics or related fields is ideal but not required. BS degree is required.
3. Project experience related to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services or other healthcare data analytics is required. Understanding of Medicare payment systems and hands on experience with analyzing Medicare FFS claims data.
4. Proficient SAS programming with a certificate in SAS base or advanced programming desired programming desired. Ability to work with SAS Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner to conduct analysis desired. R or Python experience is a plus.
5. Team player who can independently perform statistical analysis with limited guidance and mentor junior staff on analysis and modeling. 6. Good oral and written c communication skills. Strong technical w writing capability is required.