The position will entail the following activities:
• Conduct literature searches to identify available data in each country.
• Determine the quality of studies based on methodology, sample size and sample selection.
• Interview international experts to validate data and collect missing data.
• Populate and calibrate disease progression models for individual countries in Excel.
• Develop presentations that summarize key findings.
• Communicate results with leading experts via email, presentations, and conference proceedings.
• Write manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
• Limited domestic and international travel.
This position does not involve designing or conducting observational or interventional studies.
This is a full time position in our Louisville, Colorado (fifteen minutes outside of Boulder, CO) office. It offers company paid benefits including health, dental, and prescription coverage as well as 401K retirement. The candidate must be a US citizen or already have permission to work in the US.
Individuals seeking a part-time position, non-traditional work schedule, or telecommuting need not apply.
Compensation: Determined based on experience – base salary plus annual bonus.
Start Date: Immediately