To support the implementation of the public health graduate programs by assisting the Program Manager, faculty and students in the coordination of all aspects of the practicum.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach GPH 747 - Integrated Public Health Practicum (Summer, Fall and Spring).
• Oversee the system supporting the Practical Experience and Capstone placements and projects.
• Assist with Practical Experience placements, update forms, track students, student registration.
• Track capstone project and final presentation, schedule rooms and assist.
• Create and prepare reports pertaining to the practicum.
• Communicate with practicum preceptors regarding roles and responsibilities.
• Assist Program Manager in strategic planning and finalizing mission, goals, and objectives
• Assist Program Manager in maintaining the accreditation (CEPH); organize and update self-study tables, charts, and text.
• Assist in the development and implementation of online training modules in Blackboard, such as the Pre-planning Module for the Practical Experience.
• Complete University new employee orientation and sexual harassment training within 30 days of hire.
• Understand and comply with the University of New England Safety Manual.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Supervision is received from the Manager of Graduate Programs in Public Health.