The Division of Cancer Prevention and Control’s Program Services Branch is responsible for administering the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDPP) and Colorectal Cancer Control Program (CRCCP). The fellow will assist the Program Evaluation Team with research-related activities including data analysis, scientific literature reviews, data abstraction, and development of data collection instruments and tools.
Fellowship activities include:
- Under mentorship of senior scientists, conduct analysis of NBCCEDP and CRCCP annual grantee survey data.
- Conduct analysis of NBCCEDP and CRCCP baseline and annual clinic-level data.
- Conduct scientific literature reviews.
- Conduct data abstraction.
- Assist in developing manuscripts based on literature reviews and analysis.
- Assist in developing data dissemination products, presentations, and reports for grantees and other stakeholders.
- Attend relevant training to advance skills in research and evaluation and to develop methodological skills.