• Bachelor’s degree in health- related field.
• Demonstrated cultural competence, with a strong ability to communicate to diverse groups in a highly politicized environment.
• Strong knowledge of adolescent reproductive health including youth- friendly sexual and reproductive health services.
• Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and value accountability for results.
• Ability to make wise decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
• Excellent and persuasive communicator.
• Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive.
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
• High degree of professionalism in all interactions.
• Passion for our mission, shared core values, and support for our commitment to increase access to high- quality sex education and youth-friendly sexual and reproductive health services for Mississippi youth.
• Master’s degree in a health- related field.
• Previous experience working with health center systems in Coahoma, Quitman, and Tunica counties.
• Demonstrated experience in:
o Successfully managing a similarly funded project and/or health-related programs/projects targeting youth, particularly with systems change.
o Providing training and technical assistance to health centers on adolescent sexual and reproductive health and teen pregnancy prevention.
o Working with senior leaders and staff at health centers and collaborating with other training organizations.
o Providing guidance to health center staff (clinicians, leadership, IT staff) in methods of instruction, data collection, interpretation, and evaluation.
o Conducting quality improvement initiatives in health care settings; including planning, organizing, managing, and evaluating the delivery of clinical services and quality improvement initiatives; and using data to enhance programs.