The mission of the Office of Emergency Preparedness and Response is to strengthen all-hazards preparedness capabilities and build build strategic partnerships to minimize the health health impacts the people of Washington experi experience resulting from major emergencies and di and disasters.
This position will work with partners across all all sectors of the public health and medical syst system to enhance their ability to respond to a to a public health or medical event. The work work of this position will be guided by the Publ Public Health Preparedness Capabilities defi defined by the Centers for Disease Control and and the Healthcare Preparedness Capabilities defi defined by the Office of the Assistant Secr Secretary for Preparedness and Response.
• Designing and implementing ob objectives and strategies that increase pu public health and medical response ca capabilities across the state within the pa parameters of the grant funding and based on pr program goals.
• Leading work around completing ob objectives identified in the grant ap application work plan and strategic plan as as assigned for developing state level response pl plans.
• Participating in additional grant re requirements such as gap analysis; pe performance measure reporting; completing pr progress reports; and deliverables.
• Represent the agency at emergency pr preparedness related meetings and act as the su subject matter expert in appropriate areas.
• Participating in external st stakeholder and partner meetings and ac activities as assigned to achieve grant and st strategic objectives.
• Participating in ongoing continuous sy systems improvement projects and activities.
• Collaborating with internal team me members, partners, customers and st stakeholders to improve program performance.
• Responding to emergencies and p participating in exercises.