We are currently seeking a full-time Research Study Coordinator to join the Health Literacy and Learning Program (HeLP) at Northwestern University. HeLP seeks to advance the study of limited health literacy and effective interventions through applied research studies.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Research Coordinator will assist with data collection for ongoing research studies testing medication adherence and safety interventions.
• Recruiting and scheduling study participants
• Completing telephone and in-person interviews
• Maintaining daily operations of the study, including managing study participants’ files
• Obtaining and tracking financial incentives for participants
• Assisting the Project Manager with the coordination of the studies
• Assisting with abstract and manuscript development, as needed